Cold, hard cash in your pocket — it's hard to argue with that. Get cash back on debit card buys, plus ATM withdrawal fee refunds*.
- Cash Back
- ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds
- Digital Banking
- Debit Card
- Checking that pays you back
- 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases*:
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $400 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)**
- Link to Maximum Saver to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Digital banking available
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Earn your rewards in just 1, 2, 3.
To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Maximum Cash Back Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account. Plus, you can get right back to earning cash back and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee refunds the very next month.
*If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) **Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $15.00 ($5.00 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle; (2)*Qualifying accounts will receive 2.00% cash back on POS purchases up to $400.00 per qualification cycle with a Maximum Cash Back refund of $8.00 per qualification cycle. Maximum Cash Back refunds will post to your account the last day of your statement cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings.