Put Your Home to Work for You
Dreaming of starting a new project or paying down debt? Your home can make it happen — with a little help from CCB.
Compare Our Account Options
Home Equity Loans
Enjoy a fixed-rate, single advanced loan backed by the equity in your home. CCB’s Home Equity Loans offer flexible repayment terms that fit your budget, no closing costs*, and CCB’s personal, customized service from start to finish. With funds that can be used for nearly any purpose, fast decision-making and processing, and the possibility of tax-deductible interest**, there is no better time to open a Home Equity Loan.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Draw only what you need, when you need it while benefiting from no closing costs*, a revolving line of credit, paying interest only on funds in use for the first 10 years, and the possibility of tax-deductible interest**.
*If loan is paid in full within the first 3 years, CCB will require reimbursement of fees paid by bank.
**Consult your tax advisor
What do I Need to Apply for a Home Loan?
Once we receive your completed application, including the items listed below (if required), we will begin to process it right away. This checklist will help you identify the materials you will need to provide.
- Signed application
- Signed copies of your last 2 years Federal Income Tax returns with all schedules and W2 forms
- A copy of your last mortgage statement (if applicable)
- A copy of the property deed
- Last year’s paid property tax receipts and any receipts for taxes paid year-to-date
- A copy of your 40/40 lease (if applicable) along with the receipt of paid lease
- A copy of your title search / abstract of title
- Proof of Homeowners Insurance