Find your New York home with help from local lenders. We’d be happy to walk you through our mortgage options to help you find the right one.
- Competitive Rates
- Personalized Guidance
- Efficient Processing
- Local Service
- Buy or refinance your dream home
- Financing available for primary residences, secondary residences, and investment properties
- Wide range of mortgage options with competitive rates
- Flexible repayment terms to fit your budget
- Low closing costs and no hidden fees
- Property insurance required
- Flood insurance may be required
- Fast decision-making and processing here in Southwestern New York
- Personal, customized service from start to finish
Fill out our pre-mortgage qualification application and see if you qualify before you pick out your home. Drop it off at any branch location near you to receive a pre-qualification certificate stating how much you are qualified to borrow — plus $100 off your closing costs.
A fixed-rate, conventional mortgage features an interest rate that remains the same throughout the life of the loan, which means your monthly principal and interest payment will be steady and predictable. If you are able to contribute a 20% down payment or more, you will be able to avoid the cost of private mortgage insurance.
This option can be used with our fixed-rate, non-conforming or portfolio mortgage products for 10-30 year owner-occupied loans for a primary residence or second home. Investment properties do not qualify.
Refer to specific product page for features on product requested.
Rate is from .25%-.50% over the posted rate depending on the product selected and loan amount.
Certain closing costs are paid for by the bank with the stipulation that the loan is not paid off within the first 3 years. If the loan is paid off or refinanced within the first three (3) years, fees paid by the bank must be repaid by the borrower.
With long-term fixed interest rates and 30-year terms, USDA Rural Housing loans offer homebuyers within certain income limits the perfect opportunity to own a home. Enjoy low to no down payment options.
An adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) may offer lower initial interest rates and can be an excellent choice of financing under certain situations like rising income expectations and short-term ownership. After a specified period, the interest rate adjusts based on a preselected index plus a margin and is generally subject to periodic and life-of-loan interest rate caps and floors.
If you are planning to build or remodel a home, we can help finance it through a residential construction loan. With flexible terms and decisions made locally, your project will be completed even quicker. Loans are subject to acceptable contractor, and sub-outs are allowed with restrictions. With our competitive rates, you could even consider some of those upgrades.
Once we receive your completed application, including the items listed below (if required), we will begin to process it right away. This checklist will help you identify the materials you will need to provide.
- Signed application
- Your most recent pay stubs covering a 30-day period
- Signed copies of your last 2 years Federal Income Tax returns with all schedules and W2 forms
- A copy of your last mortgage statement (if applicable)
- A copy of the property deed
- Last year's paid property tax receipts and any receipts for taxes paid year-to-date
- A copy of your 40/40 lease (if applicable) along with the receipt of paid lease
- A copy of your title search / abstract of title
- Proof of Homeowners Insurance
- Purchase agreement or building contract