CCB Supports You
During these challenging times, CCB is here for you. The well-being of our customers and communities are at the heart of everything we do. We have taken, and will continue to take, steps to keep you healthy, physically and financially. CCB remains safe, sound, secure, and ready to support your wellness. Here’s how:
CCB has closed all lobbies in support of COVID-19 safety measures, however, appointments are available during our normal weekday business hours. To request an appointment, please email us at [email protected] or call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-800-882-9903.
CCB has closed Saturday business hours to reduce the exposure to risk of COVID-19 infection for both customers and staff.
CCB’s Drive Thru Services remain open to all customers at each of our seven locations, during normal weekday business hours. For information regarding our branch offices, please click HERE.
CCB’s Lending Services remain available, with loan servicing staff ready to help you. To talk with a lender or request an appointment, please email us at [email protected] or call our toll free Customer Support Center at 1-800-882-9903.
CCB’s Electronic Services remain available, and are a convenient and safe way to conduct your banking business! CCB’s Electronic Services include:
- Online Banking – sign up for CCB’s FREE Online Banking by visiting our website at www.ccblv.com.
- Mobile Banking – download CCB’s FREE Mobile Banking app CCB NOW by visiting your App Store or Play Store.
- Telebanking - review balances, transactions, make transfers and even loan payments by calling 1-800-601-2274.
- ATM Services – CCB’s ATMs are available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can be found at each of our seven branch locations.
- Night Deposit Services – CCB offers Night Deposit Services at each of our seven branch locations.
Now is a great time for CCB customers to reap the REWARDS of our Maximum Green Checking, Maximum Cash Back Checking, and Maximum Saver accounts! CCB will continue to pay rewards to qualify customers in the form of high interest or cash back into your account. To qualify, we simply ask that you agree to receive your statements through our secure Online Banking service, and that you have one direct deposit or automatic payment and ten debit card purchase transactions settle within one qualification cycle. And YES – online transactions count! What’s even better is that there are no penalties for not meeting the qualifications. If you do not meet your qualifications, you can try again next cycle for full rewards. It continues to be easy to earn your REWARDS, no penalties, no monthly service charges! If you are interested in opening a rewards account or converting your existing CCB checking or savings account, please visit our website at www.ccblv.com, or call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-800-882-9903.
CCB recognizes the hardship that our communities, and many of our customers, are experiencing, and takes our role as your partner in making financial decisions seriously, in times of plenty and in times of hardship. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we would like to offer ALL CCB customers the following support:
- Waiver of early withdrawal fees totaling up to $25,000 on all CCB CD’s or Christmas Club savings accounts.
- Waiver of Telephone Transfer fees incurred when calling our Customer Support Center to request a transfer between CCB accounts. Please note that transfers between CCB accounts are easy and always free & readily available through Online, Mobile and Telebanking services.
CCB’s COVID-19 Relief Program
In addition to offering all CCB customers the above, CCB has implemented a relief program to any CCB customer demonstrating hardship as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. To determine if you qualify for assistance through CCB’s COVID-19 Relief Program, you just need to meet the following criteria:
- You are a current CCB customer;
- Your CCB accounts were in good standing as of New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo’s Declaration of a State of Emergency on March 7, 2020; and
- You have experienced financial hardship demonstrated by a 25% (or more) reduction in income as the result of the COVID-19 epidemic.
Qualification for CCB’s COVID-19 Relief Program may offer you relief through the following:
- Waiver of any and all overdraft fees
- Waiver of any and all overdraft protection transfer fees
- Waiver of any and all loan-related fees
- Waiver of any and all ATM fees assessed when using a CCB debit card at a CCB owned and operated ATM
- Ability to apply for deferment on residential mortgage loans, and home-equity loans and lines of credit, that are owned and held by CCB
To connect with someone who can help you, please email our COVID Relief Response Team at [email protected], or call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-800-882-9903. Both our COVID Relief Response Team and Customer Support Center staff are knowledgeable, ready and able to put you in touch with CCB staff who can walk you through the process of qualifying for assistance through CCB’s COVID-19 Relief Program.
A Special Note to Our Healthcare Community
As a further demonstration of CCB’s care for our communities, we are offering our COVID-19 Relief Program to all CCB customers who are healthcare workers and first responders who are on the front lines of this pandemic, caring for those affected by COVID-19. This would include doctors, nurses, and assistants. To qualify, front-line healthcare workers and first responders would simply have to demonstrate that they are a front-line healthcare worker who is also a current CCB customer, and whose accounts were in good standing as of New York State Governor Cuomo’s Declaration of a State of Emergency on March 7, 2020.
We Are Here For You
Together we will work through this. Together, we will see it through. Please know that it is, and has always been, CCB’s mission to work with you in making safe, sound, secure and prudent decisions regarding your financial needs. CCB’s staff members are committed to helping you – we ARE you, and you ARE us. Help is an email or a phone call away! Email our COVID Relief Response Team at [email protected], or call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-800-882-9903 to find out more.
As always, thank you for choosing CCB as your Bank. We are happy to serve you!
You can call CCB at 1.800.882.9903. CCB’s Main Office is located at 120 Main Street in Little Valley, NY 14755. CCB is a member of the FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
NMLS # 440295.