Youth Saver Savings
When it's time to graduate from the CCBee Kids Cash Club, CCB has your teenager covered. The Youth Saver Savings is designed for teens in that in-between stage, when saving becomes even more important.
Save for a new car or start putting money away for college. Then, when your teen turns 18, it automatically becomes Statement Savings account.
- Savings account designed especially for kids 13 and over
- Build a foundation of smart money habits
- Learn the importance of savings
- Earn interest like a regular savings account
- Easy to open and maintain with the following:
- Low $5 minimum opening deposit
- 2 forms of valid ID
- No minimum balance requirement
- No service charges until age 18
- Turns into a Statement Savings account upon turning 18
- Youth Card
This card works in conjunction with the Youth Saver account, which focuses on kids aged 13-18. Youth cards may be purchased by a parent (or adult 18 or over) for a Youth Saver account holder.
After the first time it's been loaded, a personalized card embossed with the account holder's name will be mailed at no additional charge. Either a parent or the youth account holder may reload the card. A great way to establish good savings habits for the future!
- Works in conjunction with the Youth Saver account
- Card must be purchased by the parent or an adult 18 and over
- Embossed with the account holder's name
- After the first time it's loaded
- Account holder or an adult may reload the card
- May be reloaded continuously
- Great way to establish good savings habits